travel


hello,

This is my first travel blog. I am very excited to share my beautiful travel journey with  all of you.
As everyone has their own bucket list places. I too have but not the specific places like few or so But, I was always ifascinated towards  islands. Travel to Islands  always amaze us with its scenic beauty which has the best combination of blue waters and greenery. It feels so refreshing to watch such scenic beauties.

Today , I am sharing my first travel journey . This journey is the most exciting trip in my life. First, We traveled from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport to
Chennai International Airport


We stayed in Chennai for 1 day and then from there we went to the actual place.
To know which place we had been to , what all we have seen in that place,  where we stayed and What all adventures we had done, keep waiting...........

To Be Continued.............

Comments

Popular Posts