Hello,

Welcome to my world. Just a friendly introduction, I am Jyo and love to cook, sing and travel. My world is confined to a very few people where i want to utilize this space to make it bigger and better by sharing my views and day to day activities. Rather than a formality, lets make it very interactive and friendly by sharing the thoughts and suggestions. Lets form a beautiful world together.


Good food keeps us happy&healthy, travel keeps us refreshing, pleasant songs keeps us calm and focused. I personally feel these three are the switches to divert from the usual routine.



Just imagine after a long day, spending an evening in the beauty of nature refuel the energy. I really feel glad to share all my travelling experiences, a treasure of memories of my life.





Comments

  1. I do not find words to express my liking towards your way of explaining your feelings on your experience of travel, visiting places. Very good. Keep it up jyothu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts