Trip to Niagara Falls

Niagara! This word always fascinated me during my childhood.I never thought even in my wildest dreams to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in Niagara.Wow!It sounds awesome right, yeah! it is as fabulous as it sounds. The drive towards Niagara is scenic too.Once we reached Niagara falls, my excitement was tripled.Then,we decided to first see the maid of the mist.Maid of the mist, a cruise which takes us as near to the falls as possible and that feel when the droplets of the falls blows on to our face cannot be explained in words.The fascinations and the excitement was all worth it.Next comes the cave of the winds, which gives us the near to heaven experience.I really felt falls is blowing me away in cave of the winds.





Nature has its own beautiful sound of falling waters which is scary yet good to hear which hints us stay calm and listen to the loud sound which gives us peace and positive vibes and also a good feel.
Niagara falls is located between Newyork and Canada border.We can see the Canada(Toronto) through the border of Newyork. The evening lighting and the city view is just wow.


The laser light show at the night is amazing with its diverse colors on falling waters along with the Canadian night view. All together is a fantastic feast to our eyes to watch this beauty.




















After watching all the colors and last laser show of the day, i was feeling "did the trip finish?" so fast the day flew in my fantasy.It was hard to believe that it wasn't a dream anymore.
Hope you all enjoyed by reading my experience, share yours if any and share my post if u like it.
Keep reading my page for more updates of my trips.
Jyo

Comments

Popular Posts